Best Price Condom in BDYou can buy here quality condom best price in Bangladesh. guponjinis.com the largest Undergarments online shop in Bangladesh. guponjinis contains many advanced quality brand condoms. You've got two types of condoms on the market. One is a male condom and the other is a female condom. Our condom price in BD is very logical.
List of Top 8 Condom in Price in Bangladesh
- Black Kingkong Pleasure Condoms – 10 pack =
- Carex Assorted Flavour Condom 10 pack =
- Durex Extra Safe Condom 12 pack =
- Durex Arouser Condoms 6 pack=
- Durex Taste Me Apple Condoms 10 pack =
- ESP Dotted Condom 3pcs =
- Hyperthin Condoms( three condoms) =
- KamaSutra Butterscotch Flavoured Dotted Condoms – 10pcs =
Buy Best Condom Online in Dhaka Bangladesh |At Goponjinish.comGoponjinish Provide Best Condom price in BD with the best quality of Bangladeshi brands such as Black king kong long-lasting pleasure condom, carex classic condom, carex assorted condom bd, carex colors pleasure condom, carex dotted condom, carex extra time condom, close fit condom, Durex feel thin condom, Durex air ultra-thin condom, Durex extra thin condom, Durex feel thin condom, Man force Condom bd, Carex Condom, Lifestyle SKYN Selection Condom, Okamoto Zero Zero Four Latex Condom bd, And can buy Manforce, Scores, Panther Ditto, Sensation Department, SMC Condom, a Real Condom, Strong Condom Malone, DirectX Extender Anand Condom, Okamoto's Kantam, DarkTrust, Church Condom, Okamoto Crown Crown Condom and guponjinis.com From. And carex Condom is the most popular condom brand in the world; Today, you'll find a condom, carex classic condom, carex assorted condom, carex colors pleasure condom, carex dotted condom, carex extra time condom, etc. with Low condom price in BD. Anyone can search for the best condom price in Bangladesh And from here they can easily find the price. Best condoms in Bangladesh Online: Man force condom, Score condom, carex condom, Durex condom, Midnight condom bd, Kohinoor condom bd, Female Condoms, mood condom, etc guponjinis.com
Types of CondomCondoms are a safe means of reducing STI (sexually transmitted infection) during sexual intercourse between men and women. There are many types of condoms.most of the male condoms and female condom.we supply Best condom price in bd for every couple.Male condoms: Condoms make a special contribution during sex. It even plays a particularly important role in preventing AIDS. During pregnancy, condoms are worn to prevent contraception. Your wife will be safe when men are sperm semen in women because you are wearing a condomFemale condom: Among the different types of condoms on guponjinis.com, Special kind There are high-quality brand condoms for women to use. Every woman should remember that you must wear a female condom before entering the mattress. One more thing to be aware of when buying a condom bd. Buy high quality branded condoms to protect yourself from various viruses, and AIDS.Flavored Condoms: These condom brands are one of the most important contributors. These Flavored Condoms are meant to add a dimension to oral sex and are FDA-approved for the strength and protection of many condom brands. The odor may be coated or in a condom lubricant. You will get different flavors. Chocolate, banana, orange, strawberry grapes, vanilla, etc.Which you get a lot of pleasure from having sex.Studded or Textured Condoms: These condoms are shaped and textured, and for both female and male partners, the raised studs and ribs add a lot of comforts depending on where they are located. And Condoms add precision to the right place for women to enjoy mutual pleasures. It adds significantly more pleasure to men and allows them to remain in the most sensitive state while increasing their comfort.Warming Condoms: Condom brands are one of the most important contributors. These condoms have some special benefits that contribute a lot to your partner. And condoms contain warm lubricants that are activated by moisture in the body and heated during sexual intercourse. The goal is to increase happiness for both partners. Warmth condoms are made with thin latex to increase tension.Pleasure-Shaped: This type of design creates a lot of attractive sensations for both men and women when having sex. This allows for more eye contact, and the wider tips of this condom type allow for extra friction because the extra latex stimulates the nerve endings in the legs. Some, like the Trojan Twist, also introduce a rotating, twisting shape. Which is a particularly important contribution.Colored Condoms: Double-color condoms are available, which can be fun for a lot of sex to use on holidays - such as black and orange for Halloween, red and green for Christmas, and pink condoms for your Valentine in almost every color. You can even get three-color condoms featuring special high-quality brand colors, America, Russia, and so on.Glow-in-the-Dark Condom: These condom brands make many important contributions. Glow-in-the-Dark Condom Condom A Fun Wonder Dark Condom Glow-in-the-Dark Condom Most brands are FDA-approved to help prevent pregnancy and STDs. And the third layer contains a protected pigment that starts to burn and is sealed between two latex layers, and the outer layer is formed by regular latex. Glow-in-the-dark condoms are much more comfortable in sports.
What Kind of High Brand Condoms are Available?You can buy the best quality condoms online at goponjinish.The largest online shopping mall in Bangladesh. Guponjinis contains many advanced quality brand condoms. And Every condom price is the best condom price in Bangladesh.
- Dotted Condoms
- Flavored Condoms
- Extra Lubricated Condom
- Thin Condoms
- Pleasure Condoms
- Non-Latex Condoms
- Dark Condoms Etc
- Climax Control Condoms
- Warming Condoms
- Spermicidal Condoms
- Variety Pack
- Trimmer for Men Etc.
- Tiger condom bd
- Magic condom
Facts to Know Before Buy a condom:Each condom is for single use only. Use water-based lubricants if additional lubrication is required. Never use oil-based lubricants such as petroleum jelly, baby oil, mineral oil, or hand creams. this might damage the condom. use only water-based lubricants. the condom is recommended for vaginal use. other forms of usage may affect the effectiveness of the condoms. apply extra lubricant in case of non-vaginal use. if you and or your partner are is using any medication in the genital area, please consult a doctor or pharmacist for advice on the compatibility of condom use. the uses of condoms are contraindicated in users who may be allergic to natural latex or lubricants. condoms are effective contraceptives. however, no condoms can provide 100% protection against HIV, STDs & pregnancy.
Do Not A CONDOM MORE THAN ONCE:Instructions for use: put the condom on when the penis is erect before there is any contact between the penis and your partner's body. The fluid released from the penis may contain sperm and organisms that can produce STDs at an early stage. Thar along one side of the foil being sure not to rip the condom inside. carefully remove the condom. The air trapped inside any condom can break it. To avoid this, press the closed end of the condom between your index finger and thumb and place the condom on top of the erect penis. Make sure the roll is over. Make sure the condom stays in place during sex; If it rolls up immediately go back to its place again. While still holding the near end, use your other hand to gently unload the condom down the entire length of the penis. If the condom is off, withdraw the penis and insert a new condom before intercourse continues, loosen the penis by holding the condom loosely. Remove the condom to remove the lingupuri. Make clear notes of both your gender and condom contact. Dispose of the used condom hygienically. After using the condom, wrap it in a tissue and put it in a box (do not flush it in the toilet). Ultra-Thin condom: Ultra-Thin condoms are thin but super safe. you'll get all the pleasure without any worries. 3in 1: 3in1 condoms will provide your partner with all the tingling sensations with their ribbed, dotted, and contoured features.
11 Steps Using a condom correctly:
- Check the condom package to be sure that is not torn or damaged.
- Check the expiration or manufactures date on the package to be sure it is not expired latex condoms 5 years old or 3 years old if packaged in N-9 s.hould not be used. do not use a condom that is brittle, dry, or has changed color darkened.
- Open the package carefully with fingers to avoid tearing the condom. Do not use sharp objects such as teeth, scissors, or knives.
- To prevent the exchange of sperm or microorganisms between sex partners, there should be no genital contact before the condom is put on.
- Unroll the condom directly onto the erect penis. be sure to unroll it all the way to the base of the penis.
- Starting to unroll the condom wrong side out on the penis and then flipping it over to put it on correctly may contaminate the outside of the condom with pre-ejaculatory fluid containing STD microorganisms. if this happens and it is suspected that contamination has occurred, the condom should be thrown away and replaced with a new one.
- After ejaculation withdraw the penis from the vagina while the penis is still erect.
- Hold on to the rim of the condom while removing the penis to help prevent the condom from slipping off and the semen spilling into the vagina.
- After the condom is removed, genital contact should be avoided to prevent the transfer of residual sperm or STD microorganisms on the glans or in the urethra.
- To dispose of a condom properly, put it in a trash container, or buy it. condoms should not be flushed down a toilet.
- Use a new condom for each act of intercourse. A condom should never be washed and reused as this can substantially weaken the latex.
- Unplanned pregnancy.
- Sexually transmitted diseases STD such as syphilis, gonorrhea, chlamydial infections, genital herpes, etc, and HIV/AIDS.
- Carefully tear the fail pack.
- Squeeze the air out of the tip. hold it gently.
- Hold on to the tip and unroll the condom all the way down.
- After ejaculation holds the condom rim at the base of the penis and withdraws it while still erect.
- Remove the condom. don't let the semen spill from the condom.
- Dispose of the condom carefully.
- Place the condom on the erect penis before intimate contact.
- A new condom is mandatory to use for each act of sexual intercourse.
- All sensation condoms are well lubricated. However, if you need additional lubrication, use only water-based lubricants, such as glycerine. do not use oil-based lubricants.
- Do not unroll the condom before actual use.
- Take care in handling condoms. fingernails and rings can tear them.
- Do not use the condom if it is sticky or brittle or obviously damaged.